Our client is currently looking for Drivers to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
- Delivering and collecting high-value goods within specified time windows, ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the trip sheet. Yo
- Maintaining good, safe and courteous driving behaviour and presenting a professional appearance
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects and follow procedures properly
- Checking consignments and ensuring accuracy and efficient loading/unloading at branches and other secure areas.
- Must have a full driving license, no points
Extra licencing required will be funded by the client
Please apply by sending us your CV!!Please note:
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations
, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.