Domus are on the lookout for an experienced Locality Manager within the Health and Social Care sector to take responsibility of Supported Living services in Carlisle, Cumbria. This is for 18 adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging Behaviours. You will manage and lead a team to provide support that enables the people supported to achieve the outcomes of their individual Person-Centred Plans and the aims and objectives of the service.
As Locality Manager (Registered Manager), you will be working with individuals who may have complex and challenging needs, requiring behavioural support while promoting their independence. No two days are the same and the support you provide, makes a huge difference to the individual you will be supporting, helping them to live full and happy livesKey Responsibilities of a Locality Manager:
Locality Manager Requirements:
- Lead and direct the teams in person centered planning and support for the people we support, ensuring that tailored support plans are completed, reviewed and continuously developed to meet individual needs, wishes and outcomes.
- Ensure teams actively support and promote the health and well-being of people we support and that current issues or changes in health, behavioural, emotional, psychological or mental health needs are reported to the relevant professionals and support sought if necessary.
- Lead and direct teams to facilitate and empower independence of people we support.
- Take an active role in the development and growth of the Organisation, supporting the business development objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with the Organisational strategic aims and objectives.
- Patient, understanding, friendly and caring.
- L 5 Qualification in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards.
- Vibrant, enthusiastic, and fun.
- Energetic and like physical outdoor activities, be able to engage with the people we support and have fun.
- Flexible and have a positive 'can always do' attitude.
- Able to communicate with different people using a variety of approaches.
- 28 days' annual leave, rising to up to 38 days depending on length of service
- Double pay if you work on bank holidays
- Favourable working hours, including part-time roles and a minimum guaranteed hours (MGH) scheme for suitable positions
- Pension scheme contributions
- Life assurance equal to three times your salary
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole
at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.