A Commercial Finance Manager role for a Surrey based FMCG business. Working in a well rounded long term day rate role.Client Details
The client is a large surrey based FMCG business. The Finance team is comprised of close knit teams as part of a wider finance department. Description
Including but not limited to:
- Evaluate the return on investment and support the Business Division in improving their commercial return.
- Handle the day-to-day process of accounting for sales deductions undertaken by the Business Division to drive revenue and margin.
- Robust education and analysis of proposed promotional activity to support decision-making.
- Provide appropriate level of challenge to drive sound decisions.
- Post-promotion reviews to resolve success/failure and learn lessons.
- Supervise day to day responsibilities of Data Entry Administrator (indirect reporting line)
The successful candidate should be a commercially minded individual with a sounds technical knowledge. You must be a Qualified Accountant who is willing and able to take on a long term day rate opportunity. Job Offer
A long term day rate opportunity as a Commercial Finance Manager, working for a reputable FMCG business based in Surrey. Working as part of a varied role that influences key business decisions.