Sourcing Contracts Manager
Legal Contracts manager
Chester (Remote initially but 2 -3 days in the office once opened)
Gibbs Hybrid requires a Sourcing Contracts Manager with extensive legal contract negotiation and understanding of Law to support with a number of sourcing projects, as part of a recent merger for our leading pharmaceutical client in Chester.
This role will be an initial 6 month contract with a likelihood to extend due to the level of work generated by the merger.
• Understand the intricacies involved in the merger and re-organisation.
• Tendering and issuing of RFP/RFI through to contracting
• Managing the supplier selection process
• Contract negotiation
• Previous experience of spend visibility and category profiling.
• Identify templates and complete any required pre-transactional steps and prior endorsement, with appropriate risk assessment due-diligence.Legal training/qualifications/experience e.g., JD or M.A. or M.S in contract law/contract management or paralegal
• Experience including redlining, drafting, reviewing and negotiating of procurement contracts.
• Any extra language skills, a benefit
• Previous experience of Ariba or Icertis, a benefit
• Understanding of legal terms vs. business terms