Intelligence allows us to learn, imagine, cooperate, create, communicate, and so much more! This is an exciting opportunity to join a medical technology company that is developing problem-solving systems, known as artificial general intelligence (AGI). They are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a 12-month temporary assignment. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be providing coordination support for all hiring activities, focusing primarily on supporting hiring across a wide range of Operational teams, ensuring an exceptional experience for all candidates.
* Scheduling a high-volume of interviews with candidates, taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats
* Being proactive and committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with both candidates and hiring teams
* Meeting with and hosting all candidates and visitors onsite, ensuring a smooth and seamless interview experience for all involved
* Liaising with and manage scheduling via recruitment agencies, providing all vital information about the role requirements, details and logistics of the interview process
* Assisting with all documentation including offer processing and contract production, maintaining compliance with internal policies
* Answering candidate queries regarding processes, feedback, offers and relocations
* Preparing interview briefing packs
* Managing and updating large amounts of confidential data and producing data reports as required
* 2+ years' experience in a face-paced high-volume coordination or scheduling role
* Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
* Confidence and experience in handling large amounts of data
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.