Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a permanent member of Finance to join a successful business based in Chelmsford who are looking for someone to join their growing and busy team. The ideal candidate would be looking to take advantage of a fast growing business who have recently opened new offices around the UK, study support packages and clear progression routes also available.
Key duties will include -
- To work on an aged debt report on a continuous basis.
- Client maintenance
- Chasing accounts by telephone, letter and email.
- Dealing with all account queries.
- Taking credit card payments
- Posting receipts in an accurate and timely manner.
- General Accounts Administrative duties.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a Credit Control role, however a recent graduate or AAT studier is also of interest with little or no finance experience.