About PwC's Operate
PwC's Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas. We bring together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resources and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges.
Our capabilities stretch across a number of business pillars including Financial Crime Operations, Compliance Testing, Technology Solutions and Customer Management. We have over 2,400 people located in our purpose built, secure delivery centre in Belfast and across our regional offices in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh; as well as on a range of client sites.About the role
We are looking for Team Leaders who are passionate about leading successful teams - always looking for ways to support individuals to improve, grow, and develop. The size of the project teams vary, although teams typically range between 10-20 people. We want our Team Leaders to inspire and motivate individuals and lead their teams to success. We operate in a dynamic and ever changing environment and our team leaders are fundamental to the success of our businessKey Responsibilities:
Who are we looking for?
- Drive individual and team performance through effective goal and target setting using performance management techniques to improve output and quality standards within the team.
- Employ operational methodologies, ensuring teams are equipped to successfully meet their own personal as well as team objectives.
- Work with other team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Engage with client teams (for example Business Teams and Middle Offices), as well as customers of our clients.
- Identify areas for development and work with our training team to implement bespoke training quickly so that these needs are addressed and performance is enhanced.
- Provide regular feedback on performance, based on feedback from a broad range of stakeholders, making sure you recognise strong and improved performance.
- Drive operational discipline within your own team to instil good behaviours in line with PwC's policy and procedures..
- Review process flows and individual performance to identify potential risks/issues to output/quality and recommend solutions to mitigate/address
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who will undertake Team Leader roles on our client projects. Essential requirements
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams; driving individual performance and productivity
- Proven experience of managing people including; workload, performance and development.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- A solutions focused can-do approach to problem solving.
What is in it for you?
- Knowledge of the Anti Money Laundering (AML) industry
- Experience of leading teams in the Financial Services industry
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite and google office suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel, powerpoint and google sheets, slides and documents.
This is a challenging but rewarding role, directly influencing team members to achieve our strategic growth ambitions. You will also be given the opportunity to employ your skills across a broad range of client programmes. We're also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. You'll therefore be included on our specific training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations. Fully funded by us, you'll complete externally accredited qualifications that will benefit you in the roles you are working in. Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
We have a dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow. On top of our wealth of growth opportunities you will receive 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.Where will you be based?
The role will be based in Belfast; however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond, sometimes at short notice and sometimes over lengthy periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.