Our Nottingham Reed Further Education branch are seeking an experienced Science Teacher who also has experience delivering BTEC Applied Science 2 & 3 for a Further Education client in the West Midlands area. You will be required to teach BTEC Applied Science Levels 2 & 3. The role is a temporary role looking for an immediate start.
-Duration - Sep - Dec 21' (3 Months)
-To deliver the BTEC Applied Science Level 2-3 Qualification
-You will be working with students aged 16+
-You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress.
-Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learners' needs.
-Working hours are as follows: Wed - Thurs (20hrs per week)
-Pay is £20 - £25 per hour (D.O.E)
What you will need
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A relevant Science qualification (Chemistry/Biology/Physics)
- Experience/knowledge of BTEC Applied Science Levels 2 - 3
- A1 Assessors Award (Desirable)
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.