ACCOUNT MANAGER (MUST HAVE TRAVEL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced account manager, with a fantastic track record of success within the travel industry, to join this well-established, global, corporate travel business. In this role you will own a portfolio of high value clients, creating unique strategic business plans for each customer and delivering on all agreed targets. You'll ensure that the suite of products available are utilised at every opportunity, providing and reporting on customers return on investment. You will be responsible for ensuring the business is invaluable to the success of the customer, guaranteeing retention and renewal of the contract.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A well-established, award-winning, global, corporate travel and tech business with a fantastic repeat and referral client base.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* Proven track record of success working within travel in an account management role
* Results driven
* Energetic with a great sense of humour
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Fantastic communication and presentation skills, visual, verbal, and vocal
* Highly numerate with good analytical skills
* Strategic with excellent commercial acumen
* Decision maker who is tenacious and resilient
* Excellent IT skills in particular MS office and with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
For this corporate travel account manager role, you'll receive a good remuneration package, able to work from the office and home (60/40), excellent benefits, and can be a part of an ever dynamic and highly successful travel business.
Tap to apply corporate travel account manager role.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, The Maldives and Estonia.