Finance Assistant, £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
08:00 - 17:00 - Monday to Friday
Manufacturing (FMCG) company based near Snetterton
- To provide full accounts and administration support to the finance team.
- Purchase ledger administration.
- Credit control.
- Allocating customer receipts.
- Producing relevant reports/data.
- Dealing with supplier payments.
- Bank reconciliations
- Submission of VAT Returns
- Monthly Management Accounts journal posting
- Answer incoming enquiries and delegate these to the team as necessary.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Head of Finance
- Previous finance experience (desirable but not essential)
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self- motivated.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.