Rewinder / Print Finisher - Packaging Location:
A leading packaging and labels manufacturer.Role
: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a rewinder / print finisher to join a leading organisation in Leeds.
You will work within a press team and be responsible for completing the finishing of the master reel to clients specifications. The operator transforms the printed product into a usable form through slitting, rewinding and counting, while carrying out inspection of the printed labels or reels.
- Operating finishing machine to convert materials to finished goods.
- Ability to read and follow work order specifications.
- Setup and operation of rewind machines.
- Good eye for detail required to inspect quality of labels and produce jobs to the instructions provided.
- Strong IT skills required to operate using management information system.
- Ad hoc tasks: packing and other finishing tasks.
- Job may also require assisting in other areas of production.
- Experience working within a packaging and/or self-adhesive labels manufacturer - preferable but not essential
- Will consider digital / large format backgrounds
- Generic print finishing experience
- Experience ideally in rewinding / inspection OR folding OR guillotine
- Print experience - ideally flexo / digital
- QC / inspection experience
- Team player
- Ability to work well in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication skills
Progression opportunities also available for the right candidate!Apply:
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; print finisher / print / packaging / self-adhesive labels / flexographic / flexo / labels / rewind / rewinder / inspection / quality control / machine operator / machine assistant / print finish / finisher / large format / digital / POS / commercial print