Service Delivery Manager - Cloud TechnologyBirmingham£50-55k + £5k Car Allowance
An experienced Service Delivery Manager is urgently required to join a highly successful MSP in Birmingham to help support their expanding portfolio of clients and demand for cloud solutions.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for 1 key multi-million pound account, taking accountability for contractual deliverables and end-to-end service to ensure successful delivery and happy customers! This role does require some travel, with 2 days a week in the Birmingham office and travel to client sites as required so it's essential you have a full UK driving licence and are happy to travel when necessary.
To be considered you'll need to demonstrate:-
- Proven background as a Service Delivery Manager within an IT environment
- Excellent knowledge of cloud services (AWS/Azure)
- Experienced managing demanding, large scale accounts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Resilience - experience managing conflict and managing expectations
- Proven track record of successful delivery
- Good knowledge of ITIL
If you're an experienced SDM with a proven track record of delivering within challenging accounts, looking for a new challenge within a progressive and supportive team then apply today for immediate consideration.