At Pure, we're revolutionising urban travel with a bold brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We're here to tackle some of Earth's biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world. We're also one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK.
Each one of our innovative electric vehicles - from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We re rider-obsessed, putting them at the forefront of the conversation and providing products and services they love.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.Join us now as an Assistant Manager!
We're looking for an Assistant Manager to support the day to day running of our store in Cardiff, If you are an experienced retailer who LOVES our products, this could be the role for you..
As an Assistant Manager you'll work alongside the Store Manager to supervise the operational and organisational aspects of the Derby store. You are the customer face of our brand, providing expert service to our riders and proactively driving product sales. You'll help to manage the team as well as undertake a wide range of additional tasks such as administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, supporting customer service level improvements and inputting into sales strategies.
You will be BOLD in your approach, INNOVATIVE in you thinking and RESPECTFUL in your management style.Responsibilities and Duties
- Support your Store Manager to hire, train and onboard new colleagues.
- Motivate the team to meet sales objectives.
- Train and coach your colleagues around both technical and service skills
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner, escalating as needed.
- Support compliance with health and safety regulations and all other company policies and procedures.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing breaks, rotas and daily planning as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels and act to minimise stock-loss.
- Support the management of the store in the absence of your store manager
Qualifications & Experience
- You're an experienced retailer with a passion for our products
- You enjoy working in a team and have taken on management or supervisory responsibilities in your recent roles
- You role model great behaviours and lead by example for the team
- You're obsessed with delivering a great customer experience and always put yourself in our riders shoes
- You're sales-focused and always hit your numbers. You're not afraid to be proactive in seeking a sale and building the reputation of the Pure brand locally.
- You have great communication skills, building rapport with customers and the team
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role within a retail environment is essential
- Experience in the eBike and/or eScooter industry is highly desirable. If you don't have the experience, a hunger to learn is essential
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future - at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and developingso we're looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we'll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.