Information Security Consultant - Third Party AssuranceLondon - Fully Remote£600p/d - £650p/d - Umbrella Only6 Months
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Information Security Consultant with strong Third Party Supplier Assurance experience for this market leading financial services business. You will provide your subject matter expertise on all new supplier on-boarding activities including but not limited to due diligence testing, along with the completion of security assurance reviews on an agreed set of existing suppliers and acting as the single point of contact for TPISA related information.
You will have a strong information security background and experience with third party assurance as you will manage and work with internal stakeholders, external consultants and suppliers to identify the key risks associated with existing supplies. Ensuring that all existing suppliers are assessed or on-boarded with appropriate due diligence or security maturity identification and assist with supporting activities including PMO functions and remediation.Skills Required:
- Proven experience within a similar Third Party Supplier Assurance Specialist position.
- Experience of conducting information security assessments, deep dive multi-day assessments or audits.
- Ability to produce high quality audit or assessment reports.
- Good knowledge of all domains within security e.g. cloud, security management, BCM, physical, GDPR/data protection.
- Ability to provide reporting activity in support of a broader function (delete, as it's a repeat).
- Good communication and influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in similar role for a complex global organisation.
- Ability to explain technical complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and suppliers.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Danny Palmer on or at