Process Technologist | FTC 6-12 Months | East Yorkshire Your new role
An exciting new opportunity to join a recognised brand and business on a FTC for 12 months has become available. Based in Hull, East Yorkshire, I am currently recruiting a Process Technologist to assist with a number of ongoing and critical projects.
You will be responsible for performing process technical development to achieve strategic imperatives and improve cost effectiveness. You will also have responsibility for technical transfer, process specifications for capital projects, validation and continuous improvement of process technology.
Key Duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- To implement the Technology Transfer process and to ensure that robust reproducible and efficient manufacturing processes are transferred into Production from R&D, contract manufacturers or other sites
- To implement the validation system
- To implement process development and improvement in the areas of cost, quality and customer service
- To support the Global Manufacturing facilities providing technical support as required, working with the Regional Supply Heads to support global manufacturing and engineering strategies
- To continuously review manufacturing processes to determine the most cost effective supply strategy
- To ensure that the company's strategic imperatives as they relate to the Technical Department are implemented
- Management of projects within budgets and deadlines to ensure implementation of the supply/technical strategy
What you'll get in return
- Experience within a similar role within a FMCG/Manufacturing business.
- Previous experience in validation is essential
- Project Management and experience within Pharmaceuticals would be advantageous but not essential
- Good understanding of material properties and processing technology
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills, using a range of approaches tailored to the audience/situation
- Has the ability to work with and influence cross functional teams
- Organised and persistent
- Goes beyond routine questioning to find out more
- Breaks down problems in several ways identifying less obvious and more relationships
- Sees multiple relationships, cause and effect situations
- Measures own performance and is determined to achieve results
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (negotiable)
FTC - 6-12 months
Full company benefits package
Free, onsite parkingWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.