MASTER DATA MANAGER / MDM / SAP / ERP / MASTER DATA / COST REVIEWS / COACH SME's / MENTOR TEAM / SAP EXPERT
INTERIM MASTER DATA MANAGER
Contract - 3 Months
Day Rate - £450.00 (In Scope)
Base - York + Other Client Offices
Your new role
An urgent requirement for a Master Data Manager (MDM) has been released for an Award Winning Business in York. The client wants the MDM to provide the Business with accurate, effective and timely financial and operational SAP Master Data.
What you'll need to succeed
Master Data Managers who are immediately available and are interested in applying must be able to demonstrate the following experience to be considered:
- Knowledge and experience of SAP ERP system process and applications
- Have previously managed a technical change process
- Training and mentoring technical elements and communicating to the wider team
- Managing a Cost Review Process in SAP and delivering accurate costs.
- Create and maintain SAP Master Data
- Manage, coach and develop a team of Master Data SMEs
What you'll get in return
The Contract is initially for 3 Months and can offer a Day Rate of up to £450.00 (In Scope)
The role will be split between York and Other Offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.