Lloyd Recruitment Services are proud to be recruiting for a long standing client, a FTSE250 financial services organisation that seek a Data Protection Analyst to ensure that the business maintains compliance with data privacy legislation and relevant regulation/codes of practice.
The candidate will provide practical advice to the business on data privacy, manage any associated risk and ensure adherence to internal policies. They will also be responsible for responding to and monitoring Subject Access Requests made under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Other responsibilities include providing reports to senior management on data protection issues and ensuring that appropriate data protection training is provided to the business with the aim of increasing business awareness/knowledge in this area.
Please note, the role will be office based in Wimbledon for c. 3 days a week, with the option to work from home c. 2 days a week.Skills & Experience RequiredEssential
- 5 years specific experience within Data Protection
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of Data Protection legislation
- Experience of responding to Subject Access Requests
- Knowledgeable about the legal and regulatory requirements for data protection and privacy
- Experienced in the selection and implementation of appropriate privacy controls
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Efficient audit and analytical skills
- Defining and establishing segregation of duties requirements
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate the legislation in an accessible way.
- Ability to plan and organise workload, and manage own time effectively
- Strong team-working skills and ability to support others
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to ensuring quality and accuracy of work
- Strong ICT skills, including MS Office products (including MS Excel)
- Ability to research, analyse and collate information
- CIPP/E certification desirable
- Detailed knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act and Consumer regulatory requirements and how this interacts with business processes
- Working knowledge of typical commercial and consumer lending policies
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.
Data protection, GDPR, Subject access requests, SAR, privacy, data privacy legislation, privacy impact assessments, data protection impact assessments