Design Engineer (AutoCAD)Industrial Ventilation & Extraction Systems - Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton£30,000 - £34,000 + Company Bonus
The Company recruiting for the Design Engineer (AutoCAD):
- Brilliant opportunity for someone with 2D AutoCAD experience that is looking for the next step with a global manufacturing organisation.
- Great role for a forward-thinking design specialist that likes to be involved in projects from design conception through to production.
- Excellent design exposure and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking global player.
- Rare and unique opportunity to work within a vibrant design team on a variety of projects which will challenge your design and project management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a large global manufacturing group who are looking to strengthen their design team. Over the last few years, the company has grown due to the success of their equipment portfolio and are in a fortunate position to be able to add to the design team. They are looking to hire some exceptional talent, who are passionate about their career whilst also enjoying working in a great team environment. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.The Role of the Design Engineer (AutoCAD):
Joining as a Design Engineer you will be predominantly office-based working within a team of design engineers focusing on new design projects. Due to the nature of the equipment, each project will be different thus offering a variety in your working day and the interest/flexibility that engineers crave. You will be working closely with the sales, applications, and contract teams to produce engineering drawings used within the manufacturing department. This is an exciting role for someone with AutoCAD 2D or 3D experience that is looking to work in a fast-paced rewarding environment.The Candidate for the Design Engineer (AutoCAD):
The successful candidate needs to be a very good team player with technical engineering flare. You will have previously worked with design software packages and will ideally have extensively used AutoCAD. Full product training will be provided but anybody with air filtration, extraction, pipework, HVAC, etc. design exposure would be a real advantage. This is a great working environment, and the client are looking for someone who has the right skills but can also work as part of a wider team and fit in with the company culture.
The Package for the Design Engineer (AutoCAD):
- You MUST have engineering design experience with AutoCAD
- Hold a formal engineering qualification or have relevant industrial experience
- Familiar with sheet metal, HVAC, ventilation, or extraction systems
- Practical thought process and an eye for detail
- Team player, good communication skills and confident
- £30,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Pension, Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions, please contact David O'Neill at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.