SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN TA - Bromley
A school in Bromley is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistance for an immediate start.
This Special Needs School caters for pupils with a range of needs, including Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD) and Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
Do you have an interest in working with young people with special needs?
Do you have an understanding of SEN including ASD / EBD/ SEMH?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a creative, friendly and resilient? Duties and Responsibilities
- To work alongside the class teacher and other members of staff to maintain a meaningful, supporting and secure learning environment.
- To be part of a classroom team, under the direction of the class teacher and or learning mentors.
- To support student's learning in lessons and using creative methodologies to engage students.
- To deliver small group/1:1 interventions.
- To assist with the development of resources/displays for teaching activities.
- To aid staff in delivering educational programmes.
- To participate in team meetings, reporting on pupil performance.
- To support pupils with their personal and behavioural development.
The school offers a positive, enjoyable, life-enhancing education and provides a range of opportunities for the growth and development of each pupil. All pupils are encouraged to achieve as individuals and develop in a safe, happy and stimulating environment.
We are looking to speak with graduate / experienced TAs who can demonstrate a genuine interest in SEN and work well with vulnerable young people. It is key for this role that you are adaptable and resilient as it can be challenging but rewarding role. Does this sound like the job for you?
If so, apply today! Please apply here or email for more information on this role.