An award winning employer in Hemel Hempstead is looking for finance support to cover maternity leave. The position is to work from home, however you will be required to attend meetings at their Hemel Hempstead office.
We are considering both full time and part time candidates on a 9 - 12 month contract.
Being solely responsible for the full accounting procedures within the business, your daily tasks will include:
- Raise invoices for orders and payments on Sage and send to clients
- Client finance queries
- Supplier Invoice management and payments
- End of month reconciliation for sales
- Company credit card and expenses management
- Month-end summaries passed to external Accountant
- Monthly reconciliation of bank
- Credit Control and debt management
- General Bookkeeping
- General internal finance queries
- VAT return (quarterly)
- Filing of invoices, receipts, statements etc
- Small business bookkeeping / all round finance management
- Experience of Sage
- Comfortable with credit control
To hear more about this great opportunity, apply today!