Full-time, Care Coordinator, permanent job vacancy, Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway area of Scotland. Key Information
- £20K - £25K per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours including on-call on rota basis.
- SVQ Level 3 or be willing to work towards - essential.
- Experience in social care essential.
- Car Drivers - essential.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of support to older adults living in their own home and in a Supported Living Setting. We pride ourselves on providing quality support, putting people at the heart of our service. We want to help them improve their quality of life, maintain their independence in the home they cherish, delivering the support you would want for your own relative. These are values we always keep close to our heart. If you share those values, then you will certainly fit in. This could just be the start of a rewarding journey with us. We will invest in you, value you, and offer you opportunities to progress. Your Role
As our Care Coordinator, you will play a key part in rostering/planning/scheduling our carers' rotas. You will oversee and assess new client packages, ensuring continuity of care for our clients. The role will include:
- Undertaking service visits.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of relevant legislation & compliance.
- Seeking & managing feedback from clients.
- Helping the service prepare for inspections by statutory bodies.
- Providing supervision to our care staff.
- Identifying areas of improvement to constantly improve & modernise service delivery.
(Full job description available upon request).
If you share our values and you are passionate about providing high-quality care, then you will certainly fit in. So, if you have the experience, skills, and qualifications we are looking for, then we would love to speak to you. Apply
If you are interested in this Care Coordinator job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click apply. We will call you and answer any questions you might have as well as telling you much more about the role. We look forward to hearing from you.