Quest have partnered with a start up Health and Wellness business in London looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their growing business. Having picked up a whole host of awards, our client have established a strong reputation in the nutrition space, helping enrich their customers lives by creating an easy way to access organic and sustainably sourced products.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for all all customer acquisition channels and exploring ways to increase traffic and conversions. This is an exciting time to join this amazing business in their journey.The Role
The Performance Marketing Manager will have a range of responsibilities, from building strategies to facilitate growth, managing a content executive and implementing marketing campaigns. The role will suit someone data driven, with a strong commercial acumen.
The Skills and Experience Required
- Working with the Head of eCommerce to devise and execute the digital acquisition strategy to increase traffic & revenue
- Day to day running and optimisation of paid channels including Paid Search, Google Shopping, Facebook, and Instagram
- Exploring new advertising channels including Google search, Display and Affiliates and identifying new areas to increase revenue
- Managing daily advertising budgets, utilising data to optimise bids and performance to achieve ROI targets
- Create the affiliate strategy, identify key partners, negotiating rates and implementing campaigns
- Create best in class campaigns that focus on driving down CPC and increasing CTR leading to a greater conversion and ROI
- Assess current SEO, identifying weaknesses and looking at ways to improve rankings
- Plan & Implement brand awareness campaigns across Instagram, Facebook & Google shopping
- Responsible for reporting on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI's.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3-5 years' digital acquisition/performance marketing experience (including at least 3 years' experience in PPC)
- Understanding of paid advertising with strong skills and experience within PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliate, Paid Social Channels
- Demonstrable track record of delivering improved revenue performance and ROAS
- Strong across digital acquisition channels and experienced in creating and delivering affiliate strategies
- Highly analytical and meticulous attention to detail. Both hands-on and strategic
- Experience using and reporting SEMrush and Google Analytics is essential
Experience working within the Food, Beverages or Nutrition is desirable, but not essential. Being a proactive marketing professional who thrives in a fast paced environment and has successfully brought strategies to life will be what stands out for applicants.
If you're currently a Performance Marketing Manager or Digital Acquisition professional with a solid track record of helping retailers deliver a solid ROAS then get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.