ASC Specialist 1:1 Teaching Assistant - Swindon
ASC Teaching Assistant
Your new school
The Schools that we work with are committed to improving the learning outcome of their pupils and are dedicated to ensuring that all standards and continuity is maintained during staff absences. As a result of this, we are recruiting for a number of ASC specialist teaching assistants to be available for day-to-day and long-term supply work to cover these staff absences.
Your new job In this challenging, but extremely rewarding role, you will work alongside the teaching and support team at the school to build positive, meaningful relationships with the students.
The successful candidate will be working with SEN pupils on a long term basis offering additional support in the classroom. You will be confident in planning and preparation to work alongside the classroom teacher and to use your skills and experience as a SEN teaching assistant.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have recent and relevant experience as a SEN teaching assistant, working with children with Autism, either in a voluntary or paid capacity.
- You will also have a passion for working with primary aged pupils and be dedicated to making a positive impact on their learning and development.
The challenges you will face day to day mean you must be a dedicated Teaching Assistant with a key passion for supporting children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and the desire to have a positive impact on building good relationships with staff and students.
What you'll get in return from this job
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive CV and interview advice.
- You will be working in a highly enjoyable environment.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who specialises in the Swindon area.
- You will also receive £250 in high street vouchers every time you recommend a friend to us**Terms and conditions apply*
What you need to do now to apply to this job
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant job, then please click Apply Now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Rebecca . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career