Joining an established and friendly organisation, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a busy and fast paced team!
The successful candidate will have strong administration skills and will be comfortable working with numerical and financial information.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inputting of new vehicle orders onto the system
- Updating vehicle and finance details onto vehicle records
- Invoicing new vehicles to customers or finance companies
- Sending orders and finance requests daily
- Sending authority to tax and deliver vehicles to dealers
- Dealing with V5 queries and administration
- Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Carrying out administrative and filing duties as required
- Answering any queries by email or phone to customers, suppliers or internal departments in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
Proficiency in MS Office applications including MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel is essential.
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and will thrive in a busy and fast paced working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly team focussed organisation where the successful candidate will benefit from a superb modern working environment, free onsite car parking and real opportunities for career progression
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.