Every employer is not the same and WHO you work for and what that environment looks like is the difference between ANY job and a GREAT job.
As a mutual society, at the Newbury Building Society we are owned by, and run for the benefit of our members. We have been awarded Best Building Society 2021 and have just moved into a stunning new office. We are proud of our people, and our people are proud to work for an organisation where every job role places our members at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to support our future goals. This is an exciting time to be joining, we are developing and growing with change at the heart of our agenda.
As the Business Change Manager, you will lead the Business Change Team and will be responsible for the full lifecycle of Society initiatives, from inception through to successful delivery and embedding into business as usual. You will be able to help shape the way the Society will look in the future by sharing and implementing your ideas.
If all the above makes you think we could be your next employer, all you need to apply is:
- Experience of managing change through the entirety of a programme or project lifecycle, working across a wide and diverse range of initiatives.
- Great knowledge of Business Analysis, Project Management and Change Management methodologies and having applied them successfully
- Experience of leading a Business Change team
You'll work with a supportive team of 4, including Project Managers and Analysts. Your main responsibilities will be:
- The provision of holistic, high-quality and customer-centric Business Change services to the Society
- Lead, coach, develop and empower direct reports
- Understand and follow regulatory requirements and compliance, to mitigate risk to the business
If you have the above experience and are looking for an employer who cares about their customers and the local community as well as its employees, then apply now.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week). We currently have a hybrid working policy in place, up to 3 days a week on average WFH but with flexibility over your own diary.