Bolton, negotiable pay rate, temporary
We make working the hours you want straight-forward and hassle-free!
Randstad Care is a registered NHS supplier, with an excellent range of shifts, a custom online booking system, and dedicated consultants...join and enjoy the benefits of being a Randstad Care agency nurse. We have shifts available in NHS and private trusts with the opportunity for negotiable pay rates.Requirements:
Benefits of joining Randstad:
- Minimum of 6 months UK ICU experience in the past 3 years.
- Full in-date child and adult DBS (we can facilitate this).
- The right to work in the UK.
- Valid NMC PIN.
Refer a friend Scheme!
- Flexibility - with a range of shifts available you can control your schedule.
- Competitive pay - holiday pay is added to your hourly rate.
- Booking app - Hop online to tell us when you're available.
- FREE Uniform provided.
- FREEaccredited training available.
- Refer a friend to us and have the opportunity to receive £300 in Love2Shop vouchers*!
our dedicated consultants would love to speak with you.
*terms and conditions apply.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.