Niche Recruitment is on the hunt for a Merchandising Assistant to join their friendly Oxfordshire based client ASAP, on a 3-month Temporary Contract. Please note that due to the remote location of the office you will require a driving licence and car.
An ideal opportunity for a graduate or someone with a desire to get into a buying/merchandising role, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Raising & Tracking stock purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner, maintaining the relatable data, and creating files for all new orders
- Building a rapport and liaising with suppliers, to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Assisting with website updates, ensuring all information is accurate and the correct digital images are in place
- Supporting the Merchandisers in the management of communication between the Buying & Merchandising teams
- Adhering to the critical path and ensuring products are available in time for their launch
To be considered for the role as Temporary Assistant Merchandiser, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
The role itself...
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent numeracy & organisational skills
- Office-based administrative experience
- A full driving licence and own car
Reporting to the Merchandiser, the Temporary Merchandising Assistant will play a vital part in ensuring stock meets the demand for online and/or catalogue orders. You will have a keen and accurate eye for numbers, an ability to manipulate data using Excel and strong organisational skills. A people person, you will have a good telephone manner ideal for liaising with suppliers, the buying and warehouse team. Stock control is key, so you must be an accurate a quick thinker under pressure, ensuring the right stock is in at the right time. What the company is like...
Working for a multi-channel retail brand, who specialise in Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories and Homewares, the Temporary Merchandising Assistant will have the opportunity to get their teeth into a varied and busy role where no two days are the same. A driving licence and access to your own transport are essential due to the rural location. The company adopt a hybrid working model with a blend of home and office working, once you are through induction you will need to be in the office a minimum of 2 days a week. How do you apply...?
What are you waiting for? If you are available immediately and looking for a role until Christmas, and meet all the above criteria, please apply now or call Michelle at Niche Recruitment