Registered General Nurse - Neurological Care Centre - St Neots, Cambridgeshire - £34,000 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonusWorking hours 37.5 hours (12.5-hour shifts)The shift patterns include working nights and weekends, 12.5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week.
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic service in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. Working in a neurological unit, you will ensure people with an acquired brain injury receive high-quality care, alongside a dedicated and capable team.
The successful RGN will be joining a well-established, stable, and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. This is a rewarding role allowing you to develop your specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society. In return for your hard work you will benefit from:
Responsibilities for this Registered General Nurse role include:
- Annual salary of up to £34,000 (37.5 hours per week) + additional rate of 0.25 on a Saturday and 0.33 on a Sunday
- £3000 welcome bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
Essential requirements as a Registered General Nurse:
- To work as a part of a team - in collaboration with other professionals to deliver a coordinated and integrated approach to care
- To provide care coordination and care management to a caseload of highly vulnerable service users
- To be flexible, modifying interventions according to the changing or evolving needs and requirements of services users or of the service
- To involve service users in the assessment and planning of their care
- To recognise and assess the contribution and needs of carers, and to provide advice and support when required
- A relevant nursing qualification (RGN) and NMC registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure