We are on the lookout for an Insurance Administrator, to join our Global client, at their office in Ipswich.
You will be providing oversight and management on key problematic facilities, including prompt and effective escalation onto carriers, broking teams, client service teams and senior management as appropriate.
You'll be accurately recording failure points within the process/stages and provide low level analysis, to stakeholders, supported by recommendations to improve performance if required.
- Strong analytical/data analysis skills
- Strong MS Experience (Excel)
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- A background from the insurance sector would be extremely beneficial
- Insurance / Broker experience / knowledge would be an advantage
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Effective communication skills (you will be liaising with insurers and other areas of the business)
- Accuracy and numeracy skills
- Ability to plan and organise your own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Enthusiastic team member
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.