Principal Transport Planner - North Tyneside
Our client is a leading design and engineering consultants led by a forward-thinking management team who collaborate well together to achieve thier goal.
Our client is seeking a Senior Transport Planner to join the high performing team on a range of prestigious projects across the UK. The company is committed to personal development of their team members and embraces a positive and vibrant culture. Remote working is part and parcel of ensuring the team thrives.The role
- Delivery of specialist transport planning skills on a project basis
- Client facing with strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear understanding of the project management process
- Ensure quality targets are met
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with all client contacts and companies
- Mentoring of less experienced staff
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Member of relevant professional institution
- Working towards chartered status
- Strong technical knowledge including policy expertise
- Financial monitoring and control of project budgeting skills
Negotiable salary with strong continuous development component