Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new role? If so, we have an opportunity in Newcastle city centre that may interest. See the details below:-Duties and responsibilities:
- Inputting and processing purchase invoices
- Responsible for ensuring all supplier records are maintained and updated
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Completion of statement reconciliations
- Management of petty cash
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by line manager
You will be self-motivated and be confident communicating with a variety of internal and external managers and suppliers. You will also be positive and resilient, be organised and a team player.
It is important you can demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail and have be positive towards customers ensuring a high standard of customer care.