CMA Recruitment Group is working exclusively with a reputable, successful service provider, based in Havant, Hampshire. Due to an internal change and ongoing projects, an Accounts Assistant is required to join the friendly team on a part time basis, 25 - 30 hours a week.What will the role involve?
- Matching and inputting purchase ledger invoices;
- Statement reconciliations;
- Raising sales ledger invoices, copy invoices and credit notes;
- Credit control and allocation of payments;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Payroll processing on a weekly and monthly basis.
Additional benefits and information:
- Strong transactional skill-set, with experience of the above duties;
- Diligent, accurate and a flexible approach;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Office based role;
- Flexible hours, 25 - 30 hours a week;
- Pension scheme;
- Free onsite parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.