ETL DEVELOPER / TEAM LEADER / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / DATA MODELLING / DATA SOURCES / DATA CLEANSING / ETL
ETL DEVELOPER - TEAM LEADER
Salary - Up to £59,000 + Benefits
Fully Remote Working Available
HQ - Hull - Occasional Meetings Required
Your new role
The Data Services Team are responsible for the extraction, transformation and loads of data for the company and the support and management of the company's Data Warehouse, they primarily work with Microsoft SSIS (various versions) and SAP Data Services and require a Team Leader to guide and direct this department.
As the ETL Lead for the team you will ensure service across both BAU and program work as the organisation undertake a major core system migration. This will create opportunities to help shape the technology in the supporting ETL infrastructure.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled ETL developers
- Already be an experienced ETL developer with extensive knowledge of using disparate data sources
- Assist in the ongoing design of technical best practice for the development of data movement, data cleansing, data quality and other ETL-related activities.
- Have experience in data modelling etc. good knowledge of star schema and snowflake designs
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of SSIS/SSRS/SSAS or similar technology
What you'll get in return
The role can be worked Fully Remotely with Monthly Meetings in the Hull Head Office. The Salary on Offer is up to £59,000 + Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.