We have an exciting opportunity to work with our prestigious Higher education client based in Central London. We are recruiting for a Programme Administrator; this is an immediate start date and currently for 3 months. The role is paying £16.73
The main areas of responsibility for the role are:
- To provide administrative support for the Department's degree programmes as requested.
- To provide a high and comprehensive level of administrative support to the teaching team and students.
- To provide lead administrative support in the forward planning of the annual cycle of tasks and processes that underpin the programmes.
- To manage student experience and seek to enhance it wherever possible.
- To provide administrative support to, and work with, academic faculty, the Programmes Manager, the Programme Directors and the Department Manager.
The key duties associated with this post are as follows:
- To liaise with Programme Directors, the Graduate Admissions Office and students to monitor and review application information and respond to application enquiries.
- To manage the annual updating of programme regulations, course (module) guides and prospectus entries.
- To organise the annual Timetabling returns for lectures and classes in conjunction with other Administrators.
- To manage course administration and seminar sign up via the student portal). ordinate the purchase, collation and reproduction of study materials.
- To provide lead administrative support in the induction programmes for new students at the start of each academic year.
- To service and write minutes for the Staff Student Liaison Committees, Programme Steering Committees and other ad hoc working groups as required.
- To provide lead administrative support for the examination processes, from the production of exam papers to the arrangement of Exam Board meetings and the processing of final results, in liaison with external examiners and Exam Board Chairs.
- To coordinate the assessment submission processes, providing guidance for students, processing submitted assignments and coordinating the marking process. This will include identifying any potential cases of assessment misconduct using the Turnitin software.
- To ensure assessed coursework, grades and examination results are recorded accurately and distributed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To assist the Programmes Manager and faculty with preparations for Teaching Quality and other School reviews.
- To understand and abide by the School's regulations and legislation regarding data protection, copyright licensing, freedom of information and recorded student information.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch. We will contact all short-listed candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.