* Firm: Music specialist accountancy firm
* Workload: Bookkeeping, Management Accounts
* Clients: High profile music & entertainment
* Location: West End, London
* Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to specialise in music and entertainment clients? Do you want to work within an exciting and buzzing environment with clients include some of the world's best-known musicians, DJs and bands.?
If so our client a boutique firm in the West End are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their high calibre team. The client specialises in providing accountancy services for the Music and Entertainment industries with a client base including several high-profile bands and musicians.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the books and records for Limited companies, LLPs and sole traders
- Managing the day to day running of clients' affairs, liaising with clients, management of clients' cash flow, raising sales invoices, debtors collection etc
- Arranging payment of authorised purchase invoices
- Corresponding with the banks regarding opening up of new bank accounts, confirmation of balances and receipt of documents
- Assisting other members of the department when necessary as instructed by the Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1 years+ working in an accounting practice environment
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Xero & Sage
- Have good time management
If you are seeking Music Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.