This role would be part of our client's Content Consumption team whose mission is to make it easy to consume important communications shared on their platform. The team is focusing on creating a content consumption experience where users can derive value from content on the platform more efficiently, which may involve completely rethinking how core parts of how the platforms works today.
What you'll be working on:
Projects for this team include thinking about how we can enable content creators on the platform to define their intended audience for their communications, and making it easier for people to consume the important communications shared on the platform.Responsibilities:
- Oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers and content strategists
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our client's supported platforms
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Solicit and provide feedback from partners to continually improve the quality of our client's products through multiple iterations exploring a range of design options
- 8-10 years + experience
- An effective communicator - Your work will touch multiple teams and areas of our product. You'll be a strong and open communicator, and help to drive alignment across different sets of folks.
- A strong interaction and visual designer - You value craft and simplicity, drive to keep a high quality bar and can both work well inside a design system but also how to contribute to it.
- Enjoys thinking about the macro and micro - you can jump easily between intricate interactions and high-level information architecture problems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.