Back End Engineer (Node/Typescript/AWS/PostGres) | 6 months | Outside IR35 | £5-600 per day
My client is looking for fully remote Back-end Software Engineers to join a dynamic team. Working within a team of cross-functional engineers, this role will play a key part in delivering compelling user experiences across their website, apps, tools and systems. Responsible for building scalable platforms and implementing best practices, you will design and build services with three core principles in mind: Maintainability, performance and security. This is a fully remote team so we are open to applicants anywhere in the UK.
What you'll do:
- Work with cutting-edge technologies, in a multi-disciplinary, agile team, using the latest open-source tools.
- Developer clean, quality code, leading to improved products/NPS for customers.
- Own the problem end-to-end, writing code and taking responsibility that it works.
- Work with your team to test and decide when code is ready to ship.
- Ship what you build and be responsible for how it performs in production.
- Contribute towards the culture of continuous learning and improvement.
What we're looking for:
- A team player
- Customer-centre approach
- Experience using Node.JS and API development alongside a good understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Tech: Typescript, NodeJS, Next.JS, AWS and relational databases.
- Motivated to work in a culture of collaboration and continuous development.
- If you have experience working in a DevOps Environment - this is also beneficial (Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform)
Essential Tech Experience: Node.JS, Next.JS, Typescript, AWS, PostGres, GraphQL.