Permanent contractCompetitive salary
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance both live on stage and through multiple digital platforms, from live streaming to worldwide cinema screenings. The work of our Audiences and Media team focusses on growing the love, advocacy and demand for the art presented by the Royal Opera House, so that we can also grow our audience-generated revenues.
We are now looking to appoint a Senior Digital Analyst to deliver high-quality and insightful analysis in relation to the range of ROH digital services, maximising the value of available data. Reporting to the Head of Analytics, CRM and Marketing, you will develop a strong understanding of the business objectives for our digital services and develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders and our internal and external partners. This is an excellent opportunity to take a lead role in digital analytics and to drive forward the development of performance measurement frameworks for our digital services.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player, able to demonstrate:
- Experience in working with a range of tools to deliver robust analysis and reporting, including using tools such as Google Analytics, developing code for automated reporting, and Tableau for data visualization, as well as a range of digital analytics tools to access the data, including Google Optimise, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Apps and UX tools such as Hotjar
- Proven ability to lead the development of performance measurement frameworks including KPI's
- Proven ability of creating and tailoring key performance metrics to create insightful and actionable digital dashboards, reports and presentations
- Ability to deliver accurate, high quality work to deadlines and to required standards
- Able to present analysis and visualisations in clear ways to communicate clear messages to all levels of technical ability
- Commitment to managing own learning and continuous development relevant to the role
The Royal Opera House is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. We welcome applications from those who are currently under represented in our workforce -in particular those who are ethnically diverse and/or disabled. As a Disability Confident Employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for our vacancies.
A full job description and details of how to apply are available on our website (please click 'Apply Now'). If you have any queries or access requirements for making your application, please email the HR department.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00 am, Monday, 20 September 2021
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK. No agencies.