Assistant Tax Manager - Law Firm
Search have recently been instructed on a new Assistant Tax Manager role for a leading national law firm sitting in their Edinburgh office. The role will predominantly be focused on personal tax with some exposure to other areas of tax. You will have excellent progression opportunities and be part of an already well established tax team.
- Prepare and submit annual tax returns for individuals and trusts in liaison with HMRC
- Provide detailed and sound tax advice to clients
- Prepare accurate and detailed schedules of investment income
- Obtain necessary information to complete Capital Gains Tax calculations
- Maintain relevant knowledge of tax legislation and changes
- ATT/CTA qualified, preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in a personal tax role
- Experience from practice or a legal firm preferred
- Experience with Income tax and Capital gains
Please submit your details as soon as possible for consideration.