Occupational Health AdvisorPart time | PermanentHorshamCompetitive Salary
Are you looking to further your career in Occupational Health?
Our client is a well-established Occupational Health Provider where their aim is to improve people's wellbeing and performance. The client is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Health Advisor to work three days a week based in Horsham, with some remote working available.Main Duties: (Shortened this down a bit - as we shouldn't put all the info)
- Provide expert, evidence-based case management written reports.
- Completing periodic fire & rescue medicals and driver medicals
- To Provide fitness medicals and health surveillance
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- OH qualified- Diploma/Degree
- Case Management experience
- Relevant Occupational Health experience
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team
- Part 3 or register
- HAVS experience
- Experience of completing oral drug and alcohol tests
If you are interested in the above vacancy please get in touch so we can discuss the role in further detail!