Our client, a public sector organisation, are currently hiring for a Costs & Benefits Analyst to provide expertise and guidance on portfolio financial management and act as the subject matter expert for Benefits and Cost management for the Portfolio Management Office (PMO).Responsibilities
- Work with the Finance Business Partners to maintain and champion the benefits management framework and cost control process around delivering net benefits
- Ensure all key post holders defined in the benefits management framework are aware of their accountabilities in the benefits lifecycle.
- Develop Benefits Management practice and capability within Change service Team in general and Portfolio Management Office in particular.
- Provide independent oversight, scrutiny and challenge to ensure things are done well in benefits realisation and cost control.
- Work with the PMO manager and Senior Programme manager to ensure appropriate benefits realisation training is provided to all key post holder responsible for project programme and project delivery.
- Provide assurance, coaching and mentoring to build a competent workforce capable of good practice programme and project delivery
- A thorough understanding of costs & benefits management, decision making and governance across a portfolio in general and within programme specifically.
- Significant experience in providing Cost & Benefits support to projects and programmes in the service sector allied to significant experience in management roles relating to Portfolio Management.
- Collaborative working in a federation or matrix cost and benefits service environment.
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Must have UK residency for the last 3 years for vetting purpose