Are you a Communications Manager looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for a Communications Manager to join a leading global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy.
Based in the Glasgow area, candidates should apply for this role with previous experience within the water and utilities sector. Working for a leading contractor you will be responsible for the following:
Experience and Requirements:
- Managing communications both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the delivery of essential information to all stakeholders.
- Inspire staff, promoting the company's strategy and vision.
- Working on and developing external communication strategies to promote on social media platforms.
- Organise key corporate events and campaigns.
- Create content promoting internal communication initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create engaging content
- Previous experience of organising and hosting events and campaigns
- Highly motivated and driven to create strong relationships with various stakeholders
If you think you match the criteria and would like to find out more please call Rebecca on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.