SEN Teaching Assistants needed for Coventry area
Are you ready for your next education role? Hays Recruitment are currently seeking to appoint several SEN Teaching Assistants to work at college in Coventry. Candidates will be required to support students with a range of complex SEND therefore a background of working with SEND needs such as SEMH, EBD, ASD & ADHD would be the best fit for this client, although candidates who are motivated, driven, experienced and have an excellent ability to build trust with learners should also apply.
This is a challenging, but rewarding role, where successful candidates will have excellent progression opportunities and permanent work opportunities. All Teaching Assistants will be working on a 1:1 basis with learners daily helping them to develop their functional skills in Mathematics and English, as well as in vocational skills. The school require someone who:
- Holds at least one years' experience of working within a school
- Holds a teaching assistant qualification or relevant degree
- Has a fantastic attendance record
- Will be able to quickly build relationships with children and staff
- Is available to work from September 2021
- Has a valid and up to date DBS
What you need to do now
- Great payrates between £75-£85/day
- Immediate start dates available
- Long term roles/Perm roles available
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.