We are looking for a Business Change Manager or Business Project Manager to join a unique, complex, and purposeful education business base in Cardiff. You would not be expected in the office 5 days a week, but occasional travel for stakeholder meetings would be advantageous.
This role is primarily to support the business change and business readiness of a significant programme which is due to be delivered 2023/24. The programme is a bespoke build of the main system which acts as the bloodline of the business. Due to the high stakes, significance and impact of this system, this critical role will be responsible for ensuring all internal stakeholders, teams and departments across the business are equipped, trained and comfortable with the upcoming change.
Key responsibilities include -
- Ensuring all relevant colleagues deliver against the change workstreams
- Ensuring all business change activities are delivered with the required communication, service, and support
- Work collaboratively with all relevant project and business teams
As well as the relevant business change and project management experience, it is essential that the right candidate is -
- Passionate about the education sector
- Patient and understanding when dealing with stakeholders
- Driven by both consultation and execution
- Experienced in delivering business change because of digital solutions
- From a relevant background - education, governing bodies, professional bodies or similar
This role will pay up to £60,000 for the right candidate. Deadline for applications is Tuesday 14th September
. Interviews will be taking place week commencing 20th September.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch!!