Senior Product Data AnalystLondonAll Levels - £50,000-£80,000 depending on experience
A high-growth Food/Tech giant with millions of customers globally are seeking to expand their Data Science function. This brand have a disruptive platform with an impressive C-Suite and a large budget to expand their analytics offering.
They are looking for Data Scientists to focus on adding value to the business. You will have lots of ownership, solve global business problems and create solutions based on advanced analytics and Data Science.Senior Product Data Analyst
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant:
- You will help improve the overall usability of the app
- Daily use of SQL, Python/R and A/B testing with a focus on user journey analysis and product analytics
- Working on Data Science projects e.g. machine learning and NLP
- Delivering insights and recommendations to diverse stakeholders both internally and externally on how to increase performance, conversion and product diversification
- You will work on customer retention and acquisition strategies
Salary and Benefits
- You will have commercial experience in SQL
- You will have statistical modelling experience in Python or R
- You will have experience within a product analytics, customer insight or marketing function
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £80,000.