Title: Fire and Security (security biased) Engineer role.
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 basic
A small local customer of ours are seeking an experienced Security Engineer (Intruder biased).
Including in the package
Company Vehicle, Uniform, Personal mileage, 30 days holiday, career progression and specialised tools
* Install & Service - Intruder alarms, IPCCTV, Fire Alarms and Access Control.
* Good Fault-finding skills
* Adapt engineering solutions to installation issues/ complex service calls
* Competent with electrical wiring
Experience / Skills Required
* Minimum 4 years' experience installing and servicing Intruder alarms, Access control, CCTV and Fire being an advantage.
* Galaxy and Enforcer panels.
* Understanding of relevant fire and intruder standards
* CSCS | ECS | IPAF Desirable
If you are local to the Glasgow area and already hold the relevant experience in the Fire and Security Industry, then please apply now.
If your application is succesful, a 4way member will be in touch.
Fire and Security Engineer | Security Engineer | Intruder Alarm Engineer