Job Title: Finance Business PartnerLocation: St. AndrewsContract: Permanent, Full-timeSalary: £45,000-50,000 plus great benefits
AJ Connect is truly excited to be representing a world renowned sports organisation to appoint a Finance Business Partner, for their St. Andrews office on a permanent basis.
The Organisations purpose is to make golf more accessible, appealing and inclusive and to ensure it is thriving 50 years from now. The Finance department plays a key role in supporting that purpose. There are currently 14 members of the Finance team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing financial planning & Analysis and business partnering support to the organisation across several parts of the business, focusing on new commercial opportunities identified in the Organisations strategic plan. Initially, one of the key projects to be supported will be the establishment of a new community golf facility in Glasgow, due to open in 2023, which will reflect the organisations aims' of making golf more welcoming and inclusive to people of all ages and backgrounds.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-renowned golf organisation who play a major part in shaping the game, in an integral Finance Business Partner position.Key Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and Experience
- Providing financial business partnering and financial planning and analysis services to the business
- Conducting financial modelling on new commercial opportunities underpinning the group's strategicplans.
- Assessing opportunities to deploy our financial resources to increase profitability and diversify our business activities
- Preparing business cases to support new investment and strategic decisions (Including analysis of KPI's, Roi, pay back periods and profit margins).
- Assisting with annual statutory auditprocess.
- Fully qualifiedaccountant.
- Significant experience, post qualification, in acommercial environment.
- Experienceofbusinesspartneringandliaisingwithseniormanagement,bothinFinanceand across thebusiness.
- Experience of financial planning andanalysis.
- Experienceintheproductionoffinancialreportsandreportingagainstkeyperformance indicators.
- Experience working with an accountingsystem.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particularExcel.