Data Administrator £19,000 + Benefits / Outskirts of Worle, Weston-Super-Mare (some home working) - Own transport required
FULL OR PART-TIME AVAILABLE.....
Our client, an expert in their field is well established and deliver world-class technical support on behalf of their impressive client base. They have a fun working environment and genuinely value their employees offering great staff incentives.The Job:
This roles requires a diligent data administrator to process device unlocking requests.
A code is required in order to unlock a handset from a network. The Data Administrator will be responsible for assisting client's customers in obtaining the unlock code within a specific timeframe, managing code providers and liaising with clients. Where unable to obtain a code, or the SLA ends, the client is responsible for replacing the customer's handset.Core requirements
- Request mobile phone unlock codes and process the response
- Request mobile phone replacements using the code stack manager where unlock codes cannot be found
- Check accounts for sufficient credit to apply an unlock fee where applicable
- Apply a charge against accounts where applicable
- Manage code providers
- Liaise with clients to provide regular updates on things such as manufacturer issues or if any there are any trends that need to be raised.
- Provide reports on Unlocking statistics when requested by clients
- Check all communication channels for issues that have been raised by the client
- Train new members of staff
- Good communication skills - phone and email
- Using initiative to solve unique issues that occur
- Knowledge of Database and spreadsheet analysis
- Efficient organisation skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt workloads due to priorities
- Desirable but not essential: CSM, Simlock, Metabase, MySQL
- Technically inquisitive, curious independent thinker
- Solves problems in a methodical manner based on evidence
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent manner and drive for premium customer service
- Ability to predict where issues may occur and provide contingency
£19,000 + BenefitsLocation:
Outskirts or Worle, Weston-Super-Mare (some home working) Own transport required.The Hours:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pmThe Benefits:
AMAZING working environment, table tennis table / gaming area / break out area / outdoor space / nerf guns / casual environment / lovely people! 20 days + 8 days Bank Hols, enrolment into company pension, Employee benefits/discount scheme (Perkbox) and Spotify group subscription, FREE Parking!