Our client, a removals and relocation company are looking for a Removals Rates Analyst to join their team in Bedfordshire on a full time permanent basis, with some flexibility to be able to work part of your working week from home. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company for a rewarding career.
We are keen to speak to candidates who have worked in removals or relocation and within rates/costings. To be considered for this role you will come from a removals background and have a keen interest in financial reporting.Main Duties of the Removals Rates Analyst:
Skills/Experience required from the Removals Rates Analyst:
- Prepare estimated cost card entries
- Calculate cost entries using supplier tariffs and obtain spot pricing
- Analysing supplier rates to ensure probability
- Monitoring GP/Margin
- Negotiating rates
- Experience within rates and costings in the removals/relocation sectors
- Good understanding of the removals industry
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way
- Experience dealing with International customers
If you've got what it takes to be a Removals Rates Analyst, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this Removals Rates Analyst position, or for more information please contact Red Recruit's Removals team.