Technical Administrator12 Month ContractThe role will be paying a highly competitive salary.
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Ramsgate, is currently looking to recruit a Technical Administrator on a 12 month contract.
The role will be paying a competitive salary.As the Technical Administrator, the duties will be:
- Maintaining the quality approvals, including but not limited to: AS9100, AS9110, EASA 145, FAA & Foreign approvals
- Maintain approved technical documentation
- Support with document control within the SharePoint data base
- Ensuring internal and supplier audits are completed to schedule
- Completion of customer vendor questionnaires
- Support with the authorisation control system
- Support with the training record system
- Documenting processes, procedures, local instructions
This list is not exhaustivePerson Specification:
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: or email your CV to About Morgan Jones:
- Previous technical administration experience
- Able to work in a team in a demanding, customer focused working environment
- Computer based skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience within aviation would be advantageous
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.